Lufthansa - upcoming strikes? [Meta discussion of strikes]

Apparently about 80% of flights will get cancelled, which means roughtly 100k passengers for each day of strike won't be able to fly: 1. Will ...

My wife just had her connecting flight in Vienna on March14 cancelled by Austrian. The Vienna call center didnt even answer phone, the change ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

I have friends who still fly them a lot (including members of this forum) and the stories they tell me every time there's a strike beggar ...

No, I think it's time LH showed less tolerance of its schedule being thrown into chaos every five minutes. They should now try to find a ...

Good evening, Do you think there are upcoming strikes involving Lufthansa Group/German airports in March? I've a flight booked via Frankfurt for ...

No dates currently set for another verdi strike, but they seem to be announced with just a few days notice generally. And the cabin crew has now ...

Lufthansa - upcoming strikes? - Page 4 - FlyerTalk Forums

No, I think it's time LH showed less tolerance of its schedule being thrown into chaos every five minutes. They should now try to find a ...

Lufthansa - strikes - FlyerTalk Forums

Do you think there are upcoming strikes involving Lufthansa Group/German airports in March? I've a flight booked via Frankfurt for the middle of ...

Lufthansa ground staff strike on Tuesday 20 Feb - FlyerTalk

Re-book into an available seat on LH metal next day? ... discussions reached no compromise/agreement and that future strikes are still possible.

LH/CLH UFO Crew Strike March 12 in FRA March 13 in MUC

Once the cancellation occurs, Lufthansa can take over and rebook & reissue/exchange the ticket (on 220 stock, which may impact your PQD earnings) ...